Friday, August 15, 2008

ASSIGNMENT 2 : SPECIFY AREA

Pffft, finally I am done! AND I hardly get enough sleep AND might look like a panda-zombie with eyebags that are huge AND cute though. Well there's so many 'and' hur lol. Blablabla. Back to the main topic, I didn't insert my sketches as template because I hate to sketch and i'm no good at it. I'm just being honest :P Some ideas just come and I'm sure it seemed convincing at the time. I did this spontaneously and that's why it took me days to finish up this assignment.


DESCRIPTION

Global warming? Melting ice caps? Poor polar bears? Is it true or is it not true that the earth was, for over at least a hundred years (I guess, haha!), much warmer than it is today? It was called the great warm (I may be wrong with the name). Anyway, today we still have polar bears. So all this talk of the polar bears going extinct is pure rubbish. In my opinion, global warming is happening so fast there that once the ice melts they will drop in number very fast, and that can cause extinction. As we all see the picture above, the polar bear is sweating because getting warm and melting of the ice caps caused the polar bear sitting alone under the sunshine (oh snap, pity him/her LOL)



VOICES OF COLOR

blue ; ice caps
white ; polar bear fur
grey ; shadow of the polar bear
orange ; the sunlight


No comments: